Monday, October 13, 2014

Craft & Quilt Fair Brisbane | Thank You

#kerriegurney 



well it is all over
5 days of sharing my love of papercrafting with all that attended the Craft & Quilt Fair
hopefully I have converted some of you fabric ladies over to the dark side of paper :)

I want to send a huge THANK YOU
firstly Expertise Events
for inviting me to be their Papercraft Guest Designer
I am so very honored to be asked and I had a fabulous time
Everyone was so so lovely and so interested in seeing how easily you can create beautiful things with paper.

and then to
Everyone
who stopped by to see what I was up to, to ask questions and of course to all of you who did my Make & Take mini classes.
I hope you all went away learning something new and now look at all your papercrafting products differently.

Here is a look at my stand and Make & Takes














I was a bit slack and forgot to take photos of all my classes but here are two more groups of fabulous ladies that took some time to join my Make & Takes



 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


1 comment:

Lesa said...

looks like a it was a great event, well done Kerrie