Thursday, July 21, 2016

SENZ Recap

#kerriegurney #SENZ #warehousestationery #ulitmatecrafts #couturecreations

Hi Everyone

sorry to be so slack with my blog posts and my recap after attending SENZ 
 I was so excited to head to Auckland to teach classes, and demonstrate for Warehouse Stationery showcasing Couture Creations & Ultimate Crafts products

I had a fabulous time and the Warehouse Stationery team we amazing and so much fun
SENZ was a very busy show and so I only took a couple of photos, very slack I know but hey when I'm busy teaching and demonstrating I don't even think about taking photos.



here is just some of the awesome Warehouse Stationery team


all set up ready for day 1



Luckily I was very spoilt and had class assistants in my classroom each day and so when they weren't busy they took some photos, still not many as we were enjoying spending time with the lovely ladies in all my classes.


doing my thing in the Demo Theatre


the lovely Lois and I after my last class


Trina and I before my last class 


the Ultimate Crafts and Couture Creations wall of goodness which Warehouse Stationery had the exclusive launch of the Ultimate Crafts Ooh La La collection




a look inside two of my class kits, ( not sure why but I didn't take a photo of my card class kit)  the double page layout class kits was filled with Ultimate Crafts Ooh La La which was exclusive to Warehouse Stationery at SENZ and was a world launch at the show



a little late night creating in my hotel room with Ultimate Crafts Ooh La La and Background Gallery 2 collections




did I mention it was cold in Auckland ..look at the frost on the racetrack




When I arrived in Auckland it was foggy and pouring rain so much so that it took ages to unload the baggage and when it was it was soaked

but on Monday it was a glorious day


 looking over at Auckland from the lookout


time to head home, I arrived in the Emirates A380 and went home in the baby Qantas plane beside it


lastly my gorgeous flowers that arrived the day after I arrived home from Ange and the Warehouse Stationery team

I would like to give a huge Thank you to Ange and the Warehouse Stationery team for having me and I look forward to next year :)
a huge Thank you also to Tony, Chris and the Sanzi team for looking after me too

I will share my classes soon

 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: